Friday, August 7, 2015

GDT STAMPlorations


Hallo everyone, how are you today ? Hope you have a wonderful day.
 I'm sorry can't post my work for long , because I'm busy preparing exhibition for celebrating
in one of hospital anniversary .
I participate opening the Booth at Bazaar in there and this is the first time for me : )

But today I specially to share my work for STAMPlorations, I was honoured to know that Shery invited me to contribution in her beautiful blog as Guest Designer for this month sketch challenge.
I made this card with her beautiful digi image from Stamploration,

here is the photo , hope you like it


I use a vintage Corset digi stamps and Big on Words- Mom digi stamp, 
it was beautiful stamp!! I love it much !!
I added a white sequins on top of the vintage corset and a little lace at the bottom.
I stamp the words on Spellbinder dies out.
I colour  the corset with Dylusion ink spray and using a paper flower from I'm roses.

So lets join the challenge and have fun ! more info at STAMPloration here

and here is the sketch


Thank you for stopping by,


cheers
Irma Tirza : )



No comments:

Post a Comment