Friday, June 19, 2015

SUMMER MEMORIES ALBUM WITH BOX

Hello everyone...I would like to share my summer album with the box, I made this album to fill my photos that I've  plan on my travel to beach in the holiday next month.
I made this album complete with the box, hope you like it : )

Summer Memories Album with Box



Cover album

 Page 1


 Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5



The Box


 The back of the Box
 I use product from Finnabair Art Basic likes Light Paste, Heavy Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, and her beautiful Art Ingredients Glass Glitter.
I love The sea foam stensil from Artiscellar , and the paper from Prima

I hope you like my creations, and I would to enter for ASSORTI  - Travel the world and LULUPU Challenge No. 50 , Splash Summer !




Thanks for stopping by,
and have a great day !

Hugs,
irma Tirza



No comments:

Post a Comment