Sunday, August 10, 2014

Treasure Box

Hi Gals...how are you to day ?.. hope you are happy all the days...long time not post in here, so today I want to post something hope you like it : )
When I read your fabulous blog , I got inspired to made my ex candy box to be my treasure beautiful box....I just give a little touch up to look more pretty.













I repaint the box with Viva Decor Inka Gold, and I adding a vintage Trinkets on the top of the cover. I decore the trinkets with pearl, rhinestones, and paper flower from I'm roses .I also add vintage lace around the  side of the box.



this is the box before re cycle,



I entered my up treasure box to play with ,
Thanks for visiting my blog
I really appreciate to read your comments : )

with crafty hugs from me 
Irma Tirza

Have a blessed day and happy crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment