Friday, August 22, 2014

Men in My Life

Hi...I'm so glad to meet you again . I tried to finish my page althought I have not enought time lately , so much work to be done. but finally I finish my page and today  I want to share with you, hope I have enough time to submit my work. I love this blog with the amazing all DT creation. I really appreciate and need your criticism about my work, I trying to do the best I made and I hope you like it : ) 


My layout used a sketch for  Once Upon A Sketch, and I used stencils with modelling paste for The MixMedia Challenge #3 . The theme for my layout is " The men in my life " that specified for OUAS theme. I used two stencil a brick stencils and dot stencil and modelling paste , and I spray with dylusion ink .
I like paper tissues technic with random many stamp

The photo on my page are my son, only them are the men in my life, they are caring and close to me, and I thank to God in our lives . My journaling under the photo and  I add one scripture from the bible
( Philipi 4:19 ),  the photo was taken on 18 April 2014, 






My sketch inspiration from  OUAS August challenge :

and stencil with modelling paste from

I entered my page to;



Thank for stopping by,
I really appreciated to read your comments

with a crfaty Hug from me:)
Irma Tirza

Have a blessed day and happy crafting xoxoxo : )


No comments:

Post a Comment