Sunday, June 22, 2014

Challenge #10 - Spray It! Ink It! Paint It! Smear It! Emboss It!

Hi...hope everyday is a blessed day...I'm so happy because my previous creation was a favourite again as Craft Hoarder Anonymous Challenge...LOL..:) so at this time I want to share again and play again with the beautifull challenge blog. I hope you like it :)
I create this page using a beautiful stencil from Artiscellar.com, They give me many stensils as donated for my class student, thanks a lot for Artiscellar , if you interested you can check at  http://artistcellar.com/



here is my page :

I create this page for a girl friend of my son....oh...I  felt  I was getting old .. when my son started out approached her ..ha ha ha...time fly so fast.....but thank God for everything , I'm blessed. 

I used spray with Dylussion, and embossing with frantage aged gold embosing enamel from Stampendous,  I also stamp random with Prima Cling Stamps , I add cheese cloth at the bottom of pic, some emblishment like paper flower, lace are from my stuff.







Oh.. I'm sorry , I do not take photo journaling, if you look on the right side there is journaling that I used from stamp. I bougth the stamp from OLS on Facebook. I love the statement is :
Every Single day, do something that makes your heart sing. : )


thank for stopping by ,
I really appreciate to read your comments 
happy crafting and have a blessed day



with hugs:)
Irma Tirza 




No comments:

Post a Comment