Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sweet Little Girl

Hi, Irma here .. on this night week I'll show you the results of my last creative page layouts that I created specifically match in Off the Rail scrapbooking challenge blog Hopefully you can enjoy it

This is a photo :)



The picture is my little niece, she looks so happy  : 

Look at the sentiment Sweet LittleGirl, I cut from the journaling from pattern paper from my stash, a butterfly from Memory box dies out, and tone row dies I get from swap with my crafty friend.
For the lay out I used some medium , Gesso, Modeling paste, Versa chalk, and beautiful spray from Lindy's stamp gang.


I also added a gorgeous lace

Look closer, at the bottom of my page , I used tissue paper and a doiley, also look  the sentiment stamp, I love it : ) every single day bla bla bla.... : ) 

I entered my page to 

http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2014/05/stripes-and-polka-dots.html

Hope you like it: )
Thankyou for stopping by,

I really appreciated to read your comments :)
with hugs
Irma Tirza


Happy Crafting : )



No comments:

Post a Comment