Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi...this is the last week on May, time so fast....I was a newbie and I interested to celebrate Scrap Around The World  , Happy Birthday...: ) I would like to play along on your EPIC ANNIVERSARY EVENT COMPETITION , I hope you like my contribution. It would make me happy....and really appreciate, to play along with you : )

In this time, I make the the lay out for a gift to my friend on her son birthday, the boy so cute,  funny and adorable hohoho : ) love you Ruben : ) hugs ..


here is the photo : )


 look the stamp "Make a wish" , I putt in the corner of photo...it's cute : )


A Happy Birthday sentiments is from the dies out, I get from my crafty friend hahaha : ) 


 I cutting the baloons from the Bo Bunny patern paper .


I love the mood board colours from Scrap Around The World, it make me inspired match with my paper colours. 


I entered my page to :

http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-2014-challenge-13-celebratory-mood.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ScrapAroundTheWorld+%28Scrap+Around+The+World%29

hope you like it : )


Thanks for stopping by ,
I really appreciate to read your comments : )


   with Hugs :) Irma Tirza



No comments:

Post a Comment