Sunday, January 5, 2014

Peace, Love and Joy

Hi .....  Today is the first Sunday in a year, hope you have a great day and ....here I want to summarize what I made a card in 2013 , hope you like it : )


Peace, Love and Joy

I made this card for my crafty friend  hope she likes and have agreat season on her Holiday : D




Look the image.. I used H2O for colouring her shirt, hat and shoes
  H2O give a shimmery finally .
Sorry if the pict not clear cause I take from my mobile phone but you can zoom to prove it.




Supply :
Image : Christmas cozy Tilda in Tilda.
Ink : Distrss Ink and H2O Spiced Pumpkin
Paper : Bazzill paper cardstock, Pattern Paper
Dies : Spellbinder romatick retangle, butterfly from Joy craft
Misc: ribbon, flower, doiley



Blue Christmas Card

I made this card for my crafty friend she likes blue colour..I made the simple card
with her favourite image Magnolia Stamps ! off course the cute Tilda





For her dress I still used H2O, looked at



Supply :
Image : Sweet Princess Tilda in Prince and Princesses Collection
Stamp : Bo Bunny
Ink : Distrss Ink and H2O Carribean Mist
Paper : Bazzill paper cardstock
 Pattern Paper: Brandin O neil in Delivering Gifts- Webster pages
Dies : Spellbinder Floral Ovals
Medium : Crystal Stickles
Misc: ribbon, flower,


Thanks to stopping  by.
Hugs :)
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment