Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's a new day

Hi ...this is a rainy day...so cool , rain all day  lazy to go outside , so I'm staying at home but  enjoyed  sitting on my craft room and make a shabby card  : ) 
I just have done and now want to  share ....
I don't know what is the name , I called the card is 3D card with a frame , tell me if someone else have made it too...I just reach my idea to create this, hope you like it ..: )
  


  It's a New Day ( Wedding )


I made this card with shabby colour , like a wedding ..almost make a soft colour, and the sentiment expressed the couple feel :)


card in standing

Looked at the side left, I made the frame with scoring board, 
I fold the paper to make the card looked 3D




I used Summer Wedding Tilda for the image, colouring with Distress Ink, for her dress I choose the Victorian velvet.. same colour with the pattern  paper :)  I give the shabby pink embosing  and aged rose embosing for more accent . 



The product I used :
Stamp Images : Summer Wedding Tilda
Paper : Bazzil Cardstock
Pattern Paper : Kaiser Kraft - Enchanted Garden
Dies Butterfly : Joy Craft , Spellbinder and Magnolia
Stamp Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Encore Satin Rose 
Stamp Sentiment : Hero Arts
Medium : Aged Rose embosing and Shabby Pink embossing
Misc: Flower , Doilley, Ribbon, Pearl from Basic by Kaiser Craft




I entered this card for :
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.com/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/




Thanks for stopping by
Hugs :) 
Irma Tirza

Really appreciate to read your comments : )
GBU






No comments:

Post a Comment